Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Two-tier system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Two-tier system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Two-tier system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Two-tier system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Two-tier system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Two-tier system results are met?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- When Are Objections Waived Under the Double Two-Tier System?
- How Should the Double Two-Tier System Be Applied?
- What would happen if Two-tier system weren’t done?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Is there a standardized process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Two-tier system book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Two-tier system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Two-tier system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Two-tier system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Two-tier system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Two-tier system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Two-tier system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Two-tier system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Two-tier system project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Planning Process Group: Did the programme design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Two-tier system project schedule?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Two-tier system project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Two-tier system project be determined from the customers perspective?
Step-by-step and complete Two-tier system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Two-tier system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Two-tier system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Two-tier system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Two-tier system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Two-tier system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Two-tier system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Two-tier system project with this in-depth Two-tier system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Two-tier system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Two-tier system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Two-tier system investments work better.
This Two-tier system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.