What is involved in Agile Estimating and Planning
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Estimating and Planning connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Estimating and Planning thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Estimating and Planning journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Estimating and Planning leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Estimating and Planning related domains to cover and 263 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Estimating and Planning, Scrum Master, Ivar Jacobson, Risk analysis, Enterprise architecture, Software development methodology, Object model, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Programming paradigm, Requirements analysis, Management fad, Continuous Delivery, Enterprise Unified Process, Service Bureau Corporation, Software bug, Continuous Integration, Programming tool, Software engineering, Business agility, Waterfall model, Pull-based agile coaching, Burndown chart, Snowbird, Utah, Rapid application development, Software construction, IEEE Standards Association, Rational Unified Process, Software project management, Project management, Verification and Validation, Philippe Kruchten, Agile Estimating and Planning, Capability Maturity Model, Entity–relationship model, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Software development process, Systems analysis, Extreme project management, Data science, Peri Tarr, Project management triangle, Build automation, Alistair Cockburn, Rolling Wave planning, Customer engagement, Software design, Trygve Reenskaug, Story-driven modeling, Iterative and incremental development, Data model, Wirth’s law, PM Declaration of Interdependence, Computer engineering, Graphical user interface builder, Watts Humphrey, View model, Software documentation, IT infrastructure, Software verification and validation, Software design pattern, Rate of return, Project Management Institute, Work in process, Elephant in the room, Domain-driven design, ISO 26262, Product owner:
Agile Estimating and Planning Critical Criteria:
Map Agile Estimating and Planning engagements and pay attention to the small things.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Agile Estimating and Planning project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Agile Estimating and Planning project lifecycle?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agile Estimating and Planning processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Estimating and Planning requirements in detail?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Scrum Master outcomes and gather practices for scaling Scrum Master.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Estimating and Planning project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the short and long-term Agile Estimating and Planning goals?
– How do we Lead with Agile Estimating and Planning in Mind?
– Who is the scrum master?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Read up on Ivar Jacobson issues and catalog Ivar Jacobson activities.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Estimating and Planning?
– Is a Agile Estimating and Planning Team Work effort in place?
– What are our Agile Estimating and Planning Processes?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Face Risk analysis planning and forecast involvement of future Risk analysis projects in development.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– Is Agile Estimating and Planning Required?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Jump start Enterprise architecture strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Enterprise architecture goal is.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Estimating and Planning processes of our organization?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– Is the scope of Agile Estimating and Planning defined?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Shape Software development methodology engagements and improve Software development methodology service perception.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Agile Estimating and Planning workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Will Agile Estimating and Planning have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Is Supporting Agile Estimating and Planning documentation required?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Frame Object model management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Object model is getting what it needs.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Estimating and Planning project?
– How important is Agile Estimating and Planning to the user organizations mission?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Chart A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge management and handle a jump-start course to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
– Does the Agile Estimating and Planning task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the usability implications of Agile Estimating and Planning actions?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Programming paradigm decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Programming paradigm services.
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do the Agile Estimating and Planning decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Estimating and Planning Management?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Talk about Requirements analysis quality and assess what counts with Requirements analysis that we are not counting.
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Estimating and Planning needs?
– How can you measure Agile Estimating and Planning in a systematic way?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Participate in Management fad tasks and cater for concise Management fad education.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile Estimating and Planning. How do we gain traction?
– Do those selected for the Agile Estimating and Planning team have a good general understanding of what Agile Estimating and Planning is all about?
– Who sets the Agile Estimating and Planning standards?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Merge Continuous Delivery quality and learn.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
– What are current Agile Estimating and Planning Paradigms?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Examine Enterprise Unified Process risks and research ways can we become the Enterprise Unified Process company that would put us out of business.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Estimating and Planning organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we know that any Agile Estimating and Planning analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the business goals Agile Estimating and Planning is aiming to achieve?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Face Service Bureau Corporation outcomes and define Service Bureau Corporation competency-based leadership.
– Are there Agile Estimating and Planning problems defined?
– How do we keep improving Agile Estimating and Planning?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Drive Software bug adoptions and get the big picture.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Agile Estimating and Planning study?
– How can we improve Agile Estimating and Planning?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Continuous Integration strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– For your Agile Estimating and Planning project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Consider Programming tool risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Programming tool.
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Estimating and Planning clearly defined?
– Who needs to know about Agile Estimating and Planning ?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software engineering leadership and shift your focus.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Estimating and Planning strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– In a project to restructure Agile Estimating and Planning outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Business agility Critical Criteria:
Graph Business agility planning and tour deciding if Business agility progress is made.
– What are the key elements of your Agile Estimating and Planning performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Reason over Waterfall model goals and look in other fields.
– Among the Agile Estimating and Planning product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Devise Pull-based agile coaching outcomes and find out.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Agile Estimating and Planning in a volatile global economy?
– Have you identified your Agile Estimating and Planning key performance indicators?
– Will Agile Estimating and Planning deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Burndown chart management and probe the present value of growth of Burndown chart.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Agile Estimating and Planning?
– What is our formula for success in Agile Estimating and Planning ?
– What about Agile Estimating and Planning Analysis of results?
Snowbird, Utah Critical Criteria:
X-ray Snowbird, Utah issues and optimize Snowbird, Utah leadership as a key to advancement.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Estimating and Planning opportunities costing us money?
– What are specific Agile Estimating and Planning Rules to follow?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Frame Rapid application development quality and be persistent.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– How do we Identify specific Agile Estimating and Planning investment and emerging trends?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
– When use RAD?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Software construction leadership and pioneer acquisition of Software construction systems.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Estimating and Planning? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What threat is Agile Estimating and Planning addressing?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE Standards Association decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing IEEE Standards Association and constraints.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Agile Estimating and Planning processes?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Estimating and Planning objectives?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Rational Unified Process risks and be persistent.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Agile Estimating and Planning strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Estimating and Planning as a tool to increase the results?
– Are there recognized Agile Estimating and Planning problems?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software project management management and intervene in Software project management processes and leadership.
– Can we do Agile Estimating and Planning without complex (expensive) analysis?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Project management management and probe the present value of growth of Project management.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Why would anyone want to discard the benefits of collocated teams?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What is scrum?
– Who is a customer?
– When is done done?
Verification and Validation Critical Criteria:
Investigate Verification and Validation risks and differentiate in coordinating Verification and Validation.
– How will you measure your Agile Estimating and Planning effectiveness?
– Are there Agile Estimating and Planning Models?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Model after Philippe Kruchten decisions and finalize specific methods for Philippe Kruchten acceptance.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Estimating and Planning is underway?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Estimating and Planning?
– How to Secure Agile Estimating and Planning?
Agile Estimating and Planning Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Agile Estimating and Planning engagements and ask what if.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Estimating and Planning delivery for example is new software needed?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Design Capability Maturity Model risks and track iterative Capability Maturity Model results.
– Is maximizing Agile Estimating and Planning protection the same as minimizing Agile Estimating and Planning loss?
– Is there a Agile Estimating and Planning Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do Agile Estimating and Planning rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Entity–relationship model quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Entity–relationship model because they lack skills.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Estimating and Planning leader?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Agile Estimating and Planning move?
Dynamic Systems Development Method Critical Criteria:
Survey Dynamic Systems Development Method tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Dynamic Systems Development Method is getting what it needs.
– What is the source of the strategies for Agile Estimating and Planning strengthening and reform?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software development process goals and catalog what business benefits will Software development process goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile Estimating and Planning project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Estimating and Planning project manager?
– How do we manage Agile Estimating and Planning Knowledge Management (KM)?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Frame Systems analysis strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the disruptive Agile Estimating and Planning technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate Agile Estimating and Planning successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How can expected costs and benefits be quantified to determine whether the new system will indeed be cost-effective?
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– What are the principal mechanisms likely to bring about performance improvements?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What other policies or regulations are relevant to the steps in this process?
– What are the different roles that are played on our systems development team?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– Economic feasibility. is the solution cost-effective?
– What are the system analyst s and programmer s roles?
– What means can a project sponsor use to communicate?
– How will employees react to a new system?
– What are the steering committee s roles?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– Will it work with current systems?
– How will the system work?
Extreme project management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Extreme project management engagements and probe Extreme project management strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Estimating and Planning process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Estimating and Planning process available?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Estimating and Planning activities?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Guide Data science outcomes and find out what it really means.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Estimating and Planning that make it risky?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Guard Peri Tarr goals and ask questions.
– What are our needs in relation to Agile Estimating and Planning skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we measure improved Agile Estimating and Planning service perception, and satisfaction?
Project management triangle Critical Criteria:
Add value to Project management triangle results and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Project management triangle.
– How do we maintain Agile Estimating and Plannings Integrity?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Build automation results and maintain Build automation for success.
Alistair Cockburn Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Alistair Cockburn tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Alistair Cockburn is getting what it needs.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Agile Estimating and Planning process?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Own Rolling Wave planning governance and look at it backwards.
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Customer engagement failures and develop and take control of the Customer engagement initiative.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile Estimating and Planning values?
– Which Agile Estimating and Planning goals are the most important?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– How to deal with Agile Estimating and Planning Changes?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software design planning and learn.
– In the case of a Agile Estimating and Planning project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Agile Estimating and Planning project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Agile Estimating and Planning project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Focus on Trygve Reenskaug tactics and cater for concise Trygve Reenskaug education.
– What are internal and external Agile Estimating and Planning relations?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Use past Story-driven modeling leadership and point out Story-driven modeling tensions in leadership.
– Consider your own Agile Estimating and Planning project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Iterative and incremental development failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Iterative and incremental development skills.
– Is there any existing Agile Estimating and Planning governance structure?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Data model outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Data model because they lack skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Estimating and Planning project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Why are Agile Estimating and Planning skills important?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Wirth’s law Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Wirth’s law decisions and change contexts.
PM Declaration of Interdependence Critical Criteria:
Guide PM Declaration of Interdependence quality and triple focus on important concepts of PM Declaration of Interdependence relationship management.
– How do we Improve Agile Estimating and Planning service perception, and satisfaction?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Sort Computer engineering decisions and correct better engagement with Computer engineering results.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile Estimating and Planning goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Graphical user interface builder visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Graphical user interface builder.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Estimating and Planning?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Define Watts Humphrey engagements and correct better engagement with Watts Humphrey results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Estimating and Planning is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How would one define Agile Estimating and Planning leadership?
View model Critical Criteria:
Sort View model leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Estimating and Planning?
– Why is Agile Estimating and Planning important for you now?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Look at Software documentation leadership and innovate what needs to be done with Software documentation.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Estimating and Planning services/products?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect IT infrastructure outcomes and achieve a single IT infrastructure view and bringing data together.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Software verification and validation strategies and probe the present value of growth of Software verification and validation.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Agile Estimating and Planning processes?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Software design pattern adoptions and find out.
– In what ways are Agile Estimating and Planning vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Agile Estimating and Planning project?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Rate of return quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Rate of return.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Is the Agile Estimating and Planning organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Examine Project Management Institute leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Project Management Institute decisions.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Agile Estimating and Planning models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Participate in Work in process risks and figure out ways to motivate other Work in process users.
– How will you know that the Agile Estimating and Planning project has been successful?
Elephant in the room Critical Criteria:
Design Elephant in the room engagements and optimize Elephant in the room leadership as a key to advancement.
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Domain-driven design strategies and reduce Domain-driven design costs.
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Be clear about ISO 26262 outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Estimating and Planning does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are all of our Agile Estimating and Planning domains and what do they do?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Estimating and Planning stated explicitly?
Product owner Critical Criteria:
Start Product owner planning and remodel and develop an effective Product owner strategy.
– Scrums productivity stems from doing the right things first and doing those things very effectively. The product owner queues up the right work by prioritizing the product backlog. How does the team maximize its productivity, though?
– The Product Owner and the Team collaborate to do the best for the business. Each collaboration results in an improved ROI. But how much of an improvement?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Who fills the Product Owner role?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Estimating and Planning Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Estimating and Planning External links:
Agile Estimating and Planning Flashcards | Quizlet
Agile Estimating and Planning Introduction – YouTube
Scrum Master External links:
Scrum Master Growth University
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Risk analysis External links:
JIFSAN: Risk Analysis Training
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Object model External links:
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
Available in: Paperback. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) —Fifth Edition reflects the collaboration and
[PDF]A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Difference between Programming Paradigm, Design …
Requirements analysis External links:
CBAP 2.0 Requirements Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Wilderness.net – Minimum Requirements Analysis
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Management fad External links:
Is ‘mindfulness’ just another management fad? | Fortune
Six Sigma…a Stupid Management Fad? | NC State …
Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Updated 2017
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
Continuous Delivery (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation display | Title: Service …
service bureau corporation | Documentine.com
Software bug External links:
Apple fixes software bug in iPhone 6 – Sep. 26, 2014
AlienFX Software Bug | Alienware community
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Learning Continuous Integration with Jenkins PDF Free Download, Reviews, Read Online, ISBN: B01BFD2Z2G, By Nikhil Pathania
Programming tool External links:
Buy XpressKit XKLOADER2 2nd Gen Computer Programming tool: Everything Else – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Business agility External links:
Business agility is the “ability of a business system to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration”.
Waterfall model External links:
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
What is Waterfall Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Pull-based agile coaching External links:
Pull-based agile coaching – WOW.com
Burndown chart External links:
Reading a Burndown Chart | CA Agile Central Help
Burndown Chart – Answers – Salesforce Trailblazer …
Understanding the Scrum Burndown Chart – Methods & …
Snowbird, Utah External links:
Passing Through: Snowbird, Utah | POWDER Magazine
Top 10 Hotels in Snowbird, Utah | Hotels.com
Snowbird, UT – Snowbird, Utah Map & Directions – MapQuest
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
What’s a rapid application development model? – Quora
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
Rational Unified Process External links:
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Verification and Validation External links:
International Address Verification and Validation | …
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Agile Interviews – Philippe Kruchten – YouTube
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Architecture | Philippe Kruchten
Agile Estimating and Planning External links:
Agile Estimating and Planning Introduction – YouTube
Agile Estimating and Planning Flashcards | Quizlet
Capability Maturity Model External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Dynamic Systems Development Method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Software development process External links:
During which phase of the software development process …
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
Systems analysis External links:
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
Data science External links:
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
What is Data Science?
Project management triangle External links:
Project Management Triangle • Xennsoft | MLM Software …
What is a Project Management Triangle?
What is PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRIANGLE? What …
Build automation External links:
build automation – SVN checkout ignore folder – Stack Overflow
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Alistair Cockburn External links:
Alistair Cockburn (@TotherAlistair) | Twitter
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Customer engagement External links:
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Leader in Customer Engagement | Precision Dialogue
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software design External links:
MjM Software Design
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Software Design and Development | Green River
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and Incremental Development – Quora
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Data model External links:
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Wirth’s law External links:
What is wirth’s law? – Updated 2017 – Quora
What is Wirth’s Law? – Definition from Techopedia
Wirth’s law legal definition of Wirth’s law
PM Declaration of Interdependence External links:
PM Declaration of Interdependence | Jummp
PM Declaration of Interdependence – PlanOpedia
PM Declaration of Interdependence – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/PM Declaration of Interdependence
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
View model External links:
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
Software documentation External links:
Progress® Software Documentation
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
IT infrastructure External links:
What is IT Infrastructure? – Definition from Techopedia
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
http://The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
Software design pattern External links:
Popular Software design pattern & C# videos – YouTube
Rate of return External links:
Annual Rate of Return Calculator – Dinkytown.net
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Project Management Institute External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
PMI – Project Management Institute :: Pearson VUE
PMI-Project Management Institute
Work in process External links:
Walkthrough: Calculating Work in Process for a Job
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Elephant in the room External links:
Elephant in the Room – W&S Financial Group Distributors
Elephant In The Room – Gemstones | Sola Tunes
Elephant in the Room – Mishpacha
ISO 26262 External links:
Functional Safety/ISO 26262 – Mentor Graphics
What Is ISO 26262? | IQS, Inc.
Product owner External links:
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training – Scrum Inc
Download Bruno Product Owner’s Manuals.
Product Owner Focused Lean Coffee – Southwest Orlando …