What is involved in Integrated Marketing Communications
Find out what the related areas are that Integrated Marketing Communications connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Integrated Marketing Communications thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Integrated Marketing Communications journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Integrated Marketing Communications leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Integrated Marketing Communications related domains to cover and 115 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Integrated Marketing Communications, Advertising management, Alibaba Group, American Association of Advertising Agencies, Brand awareness, Brand equity, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Communication planning, Consumer behavior, Consumer behaviour, Direct selling, EA Games, Event planning, Financial Times, Four C’s, Four P’s, Game of Thrones, Global marketing, Intrinsic motivation, Marketing communications, Marketing mix, Mass customization, Media relations, Medill School of Journalism, Nike, Inc., Personal selling, Promotional mix, Staples Inc.:
Integrated Marketing Communications Critical Criteria:
Look at Integrated Marketing Communications failures and ask what if.
– Identify the factors that influence the selection of promotion-mix ingredients how do marketers select promotion mix ingredients?
– Further quantify the objectives youve established. set a range if need be. what distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– To get a receptive environment for our program. what are the population trends and dangers we can leverage?
– What message design and communication channel(s) are likely to be most effective for the target audience?
– What communication objectives might the game manufacturer set for this advertising message?
– Does the plan accomplish a few things well as opposed to many things in a mediocre fashion?
– Big idea what is the single most compelling idea that the overall experience must convey?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– Can disclosures be effective remedies in advertising and consumer protection?
– The selling environment: what communications laws and policies will we face?
– Receptivity of the audience (how receptive are they to this message?
– What types of advantages can we leverage for our products?
– How is the content of a marketing curriculum determined?
– Do we need to reach actual users or influencers?
– How will the promotion get to the consumer?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Sector companies handle promotion?
– Media – which vehicles to use?
– Is it national or regional?
Advertising management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Advertising management tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Advertising management.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Integrated Marketing Communications project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– what is the best design framework for Integrated Marketing Communications organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Integrated Marketing Communications move?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Align Alibaba Group tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Do those selected for the Integrated Marketing Communications team have a good general understanding of what Integrated Marketing Communications is all about?
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications analysis show the relationships among important Integrated Marketing Communications factors?
– In what ways are Integrated Marketing Communications vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
American Association of Advertising Agencies Critical Criteria:
Distinguish American Association of Advertising Agencies risks and find the essential reading for American Association of Advertising Agencies researchers.
– In the case of a Integrated Marketing Communications project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Integrated Marketing Communications project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Integrated Marketing Communications project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is maximizing Integrated Marketing Communications protection the same as minimizing Integrated Marketing Communications loss?
– Are accountability and ownership for Integrated Marketing Communications clearly defined?
Brand awareness Critical Criteria:
Administer Brand awareness risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Brand awareness projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Integrated Marketing Communications workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the objectives of our campaign as they relate to brand awareness, knowledge and interest, favorable attitudes and image, and purchase intentions?
– What are current Integrated Marketing Communications Paradigms?
– Why are Integrated Marketing Communications skills important?
Brand equity Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Brand equity risks and pioneer acquisition of Brand equity systems.
– Think about the people you identified for your Integrated Marketing Communications project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why is Integrated Marketing Communications important for you now?
Chartered Institute of Marketing Critical Criteria:
Grade Chartered Institute of Marketing quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How important is Integrated Marketing Communications to the user organizations mission?
– How can you measure Integrated Marketing Communications in a systematic way?
Communication planning Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Communication planning risks and slay a dragon.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Integrated Marketing Communications delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How would one define Integrated Marketing Communications leadership?
Consumer behavior Critical Criteria:
Generalize Consumer behavior governance and explore and align the progress in Consumer behavior.
– Do the Integrated Marketing Communications decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Do we monitor the Integrated Marketing Communications decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Integrated Marketing Communications moving forward?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Jump start Consumer behaviour projects and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Integrated Marketing Communications requirements in detail?
– Who will provide the final approval of Integrated Marketing Communications deliverables?
– Are there Integrated Marketing Communications problems defined?
Direct selling Critical Criteria:
Look at Direct selling tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Direct selling.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Integrated Marketing Communications? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is the source of the strategies for Integrated Marketing Communications strengthening and reform?
– Do Integrated Marketing Communications rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
EA Games Critical Criteria:
Inquire about EA Games leadership and document what potential EA Games megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Integrated Marketing Communications does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Integrated Marketing Communications opportunities costing us money?
Event planning Critical Criteria:
Analyze Event planning strategies and integrate design thinking in Event planning innovation.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Integrated Marketing Communications, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Lead with Integrated Marketing Communications in Mind?
Financial Times Critical Criteria:
Examine Financial Times risks and describe the risks of Financial Times sustainability.
Four C’s Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Four C’s failures and define what our big hairy audacious Four C’s goal is.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Integrated Marketing Communications project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Integrated Marketing Communications project lifecycle?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Integrated Marketing Communications experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are there recognized Integrated Marketing Communications problems?
Four P’s Critical Criteria:
Think about Four P’s outcomes and attract Four P’s skills.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Integrated Marketing Communications in a volatile global economy?
– Do we have past Integrated Marketing Communications Successes?
Game of Thrones Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Game of Thrones planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Game of Thrones projects.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Integrated Marketing Communications information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the business goals Integrated Marketing Communications is aiming to achieve?
– What is Effective Integrated Marketing Communications?
Global marketing Critical Criteria:
Discuss Global marketing governance and differentiate in coordinating Global marketing.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Integrated Marketing Communications goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can the value of Integrated Marketing Communications be defined?
Intrinsic motivation Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Intrinsic motivation goals and differentiate in coordinating Intrinsic motivation.
– Is the Integrated Marketing Communications organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What business benefits will Integrated Marketing Communications goals deliver if achieved?
– Do we all define Integrated Marketing Communications in the same way?
Marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Look at Marketing communications goals and find the essential reading for Marketing communications researchers.
– A major study or report can be planned from the start with an eye to publicity: what can be done to make the study newsworthy?
– If an introductory phase is called for, is the weight scheduled sufficient to break through to the consumer?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Integrated Marketing Communications project manager?
– The product and consumer lifecycle stages. is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– Has extra weight been scheduled in geographic areas of high sales potential?
– What will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– Why is promotion particularly effective in positing a product?
– Message – what are the specific messages to be communicated?
– Market – to whom should the communication be addressed?
– Have all reasonable options been examined?
– What specifically is the promotion to do?
– What is your regulatory environment?
– Who buys the product or service?
– Articles youd planned on?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Drive Marketing mix management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Marketing mix.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– Consider your own Integrated Marketing Communications project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Mass customization Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Mass customization decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Mass customization projects.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Integrated Marketing Communications processes?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Integrated Marketing Communications services/products?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Integrated Marketing Communications activities?
– Variety for sale: Mass customization or mass confusion?
Media relations Critical Criteria:
Align Media relations tasks and test out new things.
– Is Integrated Marketing Communications Required?
Medill School of Journalism Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Medill School of Journalism adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are specific Integrated Marketing Communications Rules to follow?
Nike, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Survey Nike, Inc. governance and remodel and develop an effective Nike, Inc. strategy.
– How likely is the current Integrated Marketing Communications plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Personal selling goals and get the big picture.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Integrated Marketing Communications leaders?
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– Does the Integrated Marketing Communications task fit the clients priorities?
Promotional mix Critical Criteria:
Start Promotional mix planning and report on setting up Promotional mix without losing ground.
– Among the Integrated Marketing Communications product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Integrated Marketing Communications project?
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
Staples Inc. Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Staples Inc. leadership and find answers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Integrated Marketing Communications into the services that we provide?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Integrated Marketing Communications processes?
– Is a Integrated Marketing Communications Team Work effort in place?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Integrated Marketing Communications Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Integrated Marketing Communications External links:
Rhea+Kaiser | Integrated Marketing Communications …
Starmark | Integrated Marketing Communications
Advertising management External links:
WST Digital Google and Facebook Advertising Management
QuanticMind | Predictive Advertising Management …
PPC and Online Advertising Management at Group Twenty Seven
Alibaba Group External links:
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – CNNMoney…
Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary …
American Association of Advertising Agencies External links:
aaaa.org – 4A’s| American Association of Advertising Agencies
Brand awareness External links:
Brand Awareness Questionnaire Template | SurveyMonkey
Content BLVD Build Brand Awareness with YouTube …
Achieve Brand Awareness – Master Printwear
Brand equity External links:
Brand Equity – Investopedia
Brand Equity – Analytic Partners
Brand Equity Definition | 365PillsOnline
Chartered Institute of Marketing External links:
Home – The Chartered Institute of Marketing Management …
The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG)
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Communication planning External links:
TxDPS TDEM Emergency Communication Planning – Texas
Consumer behavior External links:
[PDF]Title Consumer Behavior 10th Edition – applevr.store
Consumer Behavior – AbeBooks
Consumer behavior (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Consumer behaviour External links:
Consumer Behaviour Report
What is Consumer Behaviour? – YouTube
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
Direct selling External links:
Direct Selling | A website for independent businesspeople.
Exigo direct selling software platform
MLM News » Direct Selling Facts, Figures and News
EA Games External links:
EA Games – Sam’s Club
EA GAMES – Home | Facebook
Working at EA Games | Careers | Good.co
Event planning External links:
360 Destination Group – Corporate Event Planning & …
Harrisburg Catering and Event Planning | The JDK Group
DFW Corporate Event Planning l Brilliant Events, Inc
Financial Times External links:
Financial Times Diaries
Four C’s External links:
The Four C’s: Making 21st Century Education Happen – …
Home | Four C’s Learning & Therapy Center
Four P’s External links:
The Four P’s of Evangelism — Think Eternity
Game of Thrones External links:
Watch Game of Thrones Season 1 Online | HBO Official Site
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Global marketing External links:
Global Marketing Strategies | Direct Focus Online
Oxford Global Marketing – 7th Annual Cell Culture …
Professional Translation Services | Global Marketing
Intrinsic motivation External links:
What is intrinsic motivation? – Brainly.com
Intrinsic Motivation – The Importance of Self Motivation
What Does Intrinsic Motivation Mean? – verywell.com
Marketing communications External links:
ADS Phoenix Marketing Communications – Apparel.
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix Infographic | Vistaprint
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
MARKETING MIX WEBSITE COMPARISON – Home
Mass customization External links:
CiteSeerX — Title: Mass Customization in Ambient …
Mass Customization Flashcards | Quizlet
Media relations External links:
TD Bank News, Press Releases, Media Relations, Media …
News Generation – Media Relations and Broadcast PR Firm
Home – Live Wire Media Relations, LLC
Nike, Inc. External links:
Nike, Inc. | American company | Britannica.com
NIKE, Inc. – Answer
NKE stock quote – Nike, Inc. Common Stock price – NASDAQ.com
Personal selling External links:
Personal Selling TUT – Home | Facebook
Personal selling (chp 9) Flashcards | Quizlet
Promotional mix External links:
Promotional Mix | Sales | Direct Marketing
Promotional Mix | Promotion (Marketing) | Advertising
Promotional mix strategy. (VHS tape, 1991) [WorldCat.org]