Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical eUICC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any eUICC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated eUICC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the eUICC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which eUICC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Is the eUICC scope manageable?
- How do your measurements capture actionable eUICC information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Is there a eUICC management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of eUICC?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the eUICC book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your eUICC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the eUICC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which eUICC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough eUICC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage eUICC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step eUICC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 eUICC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What eUICC project was the first to use modern eUICC project management?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the eUICC project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Project Scope Statement: Will tasks be marked complete only after QA has been successfully completed?
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented eUICC project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the eUICC project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete eUICC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 eUICC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 eUICC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 eUICC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 eUICC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 eUICC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 eUICC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any eUICC project with this in-depth eUICC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose eUICC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in eUICC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make eUICC investments work better.
This eUICC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.