Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Strategy Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Strategy Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Strategy Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Strategy Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Strategy Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Service Strategy Plan services/products?
- Are we Assessing Service Strategy Plan and Risk?
- Are there documented procedures?
- For your Service Strategy Plan project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Consider your own Service Strategy Plan project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- How likely is the current Service Strategy Plan plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Strategy Plan book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Service Strategy Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Strategy Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Strategy Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Strategy Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Strategy Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Strategy Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service Strategy Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Service Strategy Plan project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Service Strategy Plan project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined for baseline approval and control?
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Service Strategy Plan project risks at various Service Strategy Plan project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
Step-by-step and complete Service Strategy Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Strategy Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Strategy Plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Strategy Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Strategy Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Strategy Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Strategy Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Strategy Plan project with this in-depth Service Strategy Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Strategy Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Strategy Plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Strategy Plan investments work better.
This Service Strategy Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.