Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PV Solar Energy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PV Solar Energy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PV Solar Energy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PV Solar Energy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PV Solar Energy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a PV Solar Energy project?
- What will be measured?
- How can you negotiate PV Solar Energy successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and PV Solar Energy Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- How do we ensure that implementations of PV Solar Energy products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PV Solar Energy book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PV Solar Energy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PV Solar Energy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PV Solar Energy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PV Solar Energy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PV Solar Energy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PV Solar Energy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PV Solar Energy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the PV Solar Energy project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (PV Solar Energy project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the PV Solar Energy project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor PV Solar Energy project cost and schedule variances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During PV Solar Energy project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
Step-by-step and complete PV Solar Energy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PV Solar Energy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PV Solar Energy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PV Solar Energy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PV Solar Energy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PV Solar Energy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PV Solar Energy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PV Solar Energy project with this in-depth PV Solar Energy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PV Solar Energy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PV Solar Energy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PV Solar Energy investments work better.
This PV Solar Energy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.