Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- How did the Production line manager receive input to the development of a Production line improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Can this technology be inserted in an existing production line or does it replace the whole or a major part of the production line?
- What problems resulted when quality control was conducted at the end of the production line?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What are error proofing techniques that can be put in place for your production line?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Production line move?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production line book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Production line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production line Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Production line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Production line project risks?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Production line project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Production line project baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Production line project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Production line project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Production line Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production line project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production line project with this in-depth Production line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production line and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production line investments work better.
This Production line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.