Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Network economy study?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What is the risk?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Network economy improvements?
- Is the Network economy scope manageable?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Network economy process?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Network economy strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network economy book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Network economy project management?
- Network Diagram: Which type of network diagram allows you to depict four types of dependencies?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Network economy project baseline?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Network economy project that are not applicable on this phase of this Network economy project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Network economy project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Network economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network economy project with this in-depth Network economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network economy investments work better.
This Network economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.