Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Rail Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Rail related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Rail specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Rail Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Rail improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How to Secure National Rail?
- In what ways are National Rail vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What is National Rail’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of National Rail? If so, when did it change and why?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Rail book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Rail self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Rail Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Rail areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Rail Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Rail projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Rail Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Rail project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this National Rail project?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare yourself for a promotion, increased responsibilities or a different job?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the National Rail project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the National Rail project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the National Rail projects fail to meet deadline?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
Step-by-step and complete National Rail Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Rail project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Rail project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Rail project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Rail project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Rail project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Rail project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Rail project with this in-depth National Rail Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Rail projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Rail and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Rail investments work better.
This National Rail All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.