Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Audit committee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Audit committee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Audit committee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Audit committee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Audit committee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- What is an inappropriate response on the part of the CEO or Chief Legal Officer, that would require the attorney to go to the Audit Committee or full Board?
- Does the audit committee clearly understand its role in information security and how it will set direction with management and auditors?
- Does the management team seek or receive routine updates on risks and advancements in Cybersecurity?
- What if the Audit Committee or Board are complicit in the wrongdoing, or refuse to take remedial action?
- Do internal audit reports and workpapers comply with board and audit committee-approved standards?
- Does the Market Value Financial Expertise on Audit Committees of Boards of Directors?
- Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
- Does the Compliance Officer report directly to the CEO/GC/Audit Committee?
- Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an IT background?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Audit committee book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Audit committee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Audit committee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Audit committee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Audit committee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Audit committee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Audit committee Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Audit committee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the Audit committee project Manager?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Audit committee project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Audit committee project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Audit committee project two days earlier?
Step-by-step and complete Audit committee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Audit committee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Audit committee project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Audit committee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Audit committee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Audit committee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Audit committee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Audit committee project with this in-depth Audit committee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Audit committee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Audit committee and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Audit committee investments work better.
This Audit committee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.