What is involved in Chief information security officer
Find out what the related areas are that Chief information security officer connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Chief information security officer thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Chief information security officer journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Chief information security officer leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Chief information security officer related domains to cover and 241 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Chief information security officer, Chief diversity officer, Creative director, Executive pay, Chief visionary officer, Chief audit executive, Chief medical officer, Chief commercial officer, Chief procurement officer, Information security management, Information security, Development director, Computer emergency response team, Non-executive director, Chief compliance officer, Corporate governance, Talent management, Chief innovation officer, Identity and access management, Chief financial officer, ISO/IEC 27001, Information privacy, Senior management, Supervisory board, Chief restructuring officer, Holistic Information Security Practitioner, Chief investment officer, Security architecture, Information risk management, Chief communications officer, Chief digital officer, Board of Directors, Information security operations center, Chief experience officer, General manager, Chief learning officer, Chief administrative officer, Chief quality officer, Chief risk officer, Business continuity management, Information security governance, Chief content officer, Chief web officer, Chief privacy officer, Chief technology officer, Information technology, Chief research officer, Chief operating officer, Chief legal officer, Disaster recovery, Chief networking officer, Chief data officer, General counsel, Information assurance, Chief channel officer, Vice president, PCI DSS, Chief Information Officer, Chief science officer, Chief sustainability officer, Chief marketing officer, Chief strategy officer, Executive director, Regulatory compliance, Chief information security officer, Chief design officer, Chief creative officer, Corporate , Chief business officer:
Chief information security officer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Chief information security officer strategies and budget for Chief information security officer challenges.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Chief information security officer project?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Chief information security officer opportunities costing us money?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
– Is Supporting Chief information security officer documentation required?
Chief diversity officer Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Chief diversity officer strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Chief diversity officer.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Chief information security officer is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Chief information security officer study?
– Does the Chief information security officer task fit the clients priorities?
Creative director Critical Criteria:
Examine Creative director outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– How important is Chief information security officer to the user organizations mission?
Executive pay Critical Criteria:
Test Executive pay tasks and plan concise Executive pay education.
– Have you identified your Chief information security officer key performance indicators?
– What is Effective Chief information security officer?
Chief visionary officer Critical Criteria:
Check Chief visionary officer risks and tour deciding if Chief visionary officer progress is made.
– How do we manage Chief information security officer Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What threat is Chief information security officer addressing?
– What is our Chief information security officer Strategy?
Chief audit executive Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Chief audit executive management and probe the present value of growth of Chief audit executive.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Chief information security officer workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Chief information security officer project?
– How much does Chief information security officer help?
Chief medical officer Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Chief medical officer visions and balance specific methods for improving Chief medical officer results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Chief information security officer project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the key elements of your Chief information security officer performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Chief information security officer move?
Chief commercial officer Critical Criteria:
Investigate Chief commercial officer visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Chief commercial officer services.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Chief information security officer processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Chief information security officer skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we Improve Chief information security officer service perception, and satisfaction?
Chief procurement officer Critical Criteria:
Focus on Chief procurement officer goals and optimize Chief procurement officer leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Chief information security officer processes?
– Is Chief information security officer Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the long-term Chief information security officer goals?
Information security management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Information security management visions and change contexts.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Chief information security officer project manager?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Chief information security officer?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– How to deal with Chief information security officer Changes?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Information security leadership and correct Information security management by competencies.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Think about the functions involved in your Chief information security officer project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Does mgmt establish roles and responsibilities for information security?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
– Is information security managed within the organization?
– What is information security?
Development director Critical Criteria:
Understand Development director tasks and arbitrate Development director techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Chief information security officer project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Chief information security officer processes?
Computer emergency response team Critical Criteria:
Map Computer emergency response team results and point out Computer emergency response team tensions in leadership.
– Do you monitor security alerts and advisories from your system vendors, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and other sources, taking appropriate and responsive actions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Chief information security officer delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we know that any Chief information security officer analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Non-executive director Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Non-executive director tactics and track iterative Non-executive director results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Chief information security officer strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Chief information security officer processes of our organization?
– How can the value of Chief information security officer be defined?
Chief compliance officer Critical Criteria:
Understand Chief compliance officer engagements and ask questions.
– Consider your own Chief information security officer project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How is the value delivered by Chief information security officer being measured?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Boost Corporate governance outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Corporate governance strategies.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Chief information security officer with what users do day-to-day?
– What are our Chief information security officer Processes?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Start Talent management leadership and report on setting up Talent management without losing ground.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Chief information security officer leader?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Chief information security officer values?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Chief innovation officer Critical Criteria:
Talk about Chief innovation officer strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Chief innovation officer users.
– Do those selected for the Chief information security officer team have a good general understanding of what Chief information security officer is all about?
– What are all of our Chief information security officer domains and what do they do?
– Are accountability and ownership for Chief information security officer clearly defined?
Identity and access management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Identity and access management projects and point out Identity and access management tensions in leadership.
– What is the policy for the creation of a new relationship category (who can create a new category or disable an existing one?
– Does the organization have a process in place to deactivate or delete user access permissions when they are no longer needed?
– When people leave the organization, does it identify what system access they have and revoke it in a timely manner?
– Identify identity risk and compliance needs, existing process flaws and potential deployment roadblocks?
– Is it understood that the updated accesses provided by a role will be given to all users assigned to it?
– Should the component act on behalf of itself, or on behalf of someone else, like a user or a device?
– Will this new access cause any segregation of duty issues within the role that is being updated?
– Potentially toxic combinations of entitlements identified through pattern-based analysis?
– Does the organization have consistent processes for managing system access?
– What happens if a user changes their password natively in active directory?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
– Can I reuse my existing identities and access policies?
– Protect virtualization platforms, such as vmware?
– How do I manage users SaaS accounts and access?
– How can we establish effective iam governance?
– What is the service access management tool?
– What functions does the account perform?
– Shoud we use openid instead of oauth?
– How are reconciliations handled?
– Who has what accounts?
Chief financial officer Critical Criteria:
Shape Chief financial officer tactics and get the big picture.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Chief information security officer ?
– How do we keep improving Chief information security officer?
ISO/IEC 27001 Critical Criteria:
Merge ISO/IEC 27001 risks and question.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Chief information security officer strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How to Secure Chief information security officer?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Nurse Information privacy engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Information privacy projects.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Chief information security officer been identified and analyzed?
– Do Chief information security officer rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Senior management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Senior management decisions and get answers.
– Can we describe our organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Describe your organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Senior management, the mission owners, knowing the potential risks and recommended controls, may ask, when and under what circumstances should I take action, do we have the answers?
– When was the last time you or senior management told or showed your staff how proud you are of what they have achieved?
– Should we provide Scrum training to senior management, including the people in the Program Management office?
– If your plan to influence senior management is working how can you ensure that it continues?
– Does Senior Management take action to address IT risk indicators identified and reported?
– How can middle or senior management support for sustaining the program be achieved?
– How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Is senior management in your organization involved in big data-related projects?
– Does senior management understand the importance of GDPR?
– Are we Assessing Chief information security officer and Risk?
– Is senior management involved/sponsoring?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Unify Supervisory board decisions and devote time assessing Supervisory board and its risk.
– Does Chief information security officer analysis show the relationships among important Chief information security officer factors?
– What are internal and external Chief information security officer relations?
Chief restructuring officer Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Chief restructuring officer adoptions and oversee implementation of Chief restructuring officer.
– How do we measure improved Chief information security officer service perception, and satisfaction?
Holistic Information Security Practitioner Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Holistic Information Security Practitioner projects and differentiate in coordinating Holistic Information Security Practitioner.
– Among the Chief information security officer product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Chief investment officer Critical Criteria:
Study Chief investment officer engagements and pay attention to the small things.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Chief information security officer process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Chief information security officer process available?
– What are the short and long-term Chief information security officer goals?
– What will drive Chief information security officer change?
Security architecture Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Security architecture tactics and remodel and develop an effective Security architecture strategy.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Chief information security officer goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is the security system compatible with the our current security architecture?
– What is our current (as-is) it security architecture?
– How can we improve Chief information security officer?
Information risk management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Information risk management outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Information risk management goals deliver if achieved.
– How can skill-level changes improve Chief information security officer?
Chief communications officer Critical Criteria:
Add value to Chief communications officer issues and perfect Chief communications officer conflict management.
– Why are Chief information security officer skills important?
Chief digital officer Critical Criteria:
Start Chief digital officer adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– what is the best design framework for Chief information security officer organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Will Chief information security officer have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Board of Directors Critical Criteria:
Deduce Board of Directors outcomes and point out improvements in Board of Directors.
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– What are the barriers to increased Chief information security officer production?
Information security operations center Critical Criteria:
Focus on Information security operations center outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Information security operations center strategy.
– Do we all define Chief information security officer in the same way?
– Who sets the Chief information security officer standards?
Chief experience officer Critical Criteria:
Chat re Chief experience officer strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Chief experience officer interface.
– Is the Chief information security officer organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
General manager Critical Criteria:
Distinguish General manager quality and find answers.
– Why should general managers care about IT security breaches?
Chief learning officer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Chief learning officer results and handle a jump-start course to Chief learning officer.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Chief information security officer in a volatile global economy?
– Which customers cant participate in our Chief information security officer domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– In a project to restructure Chief information security officer outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Chief administrative officer Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Chief administrative officer planning and acquire concise Chief administrative officer education.
– Does Chief information security officer analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is Chief information security officer Required?
Chief quality officer Critical Criteria:
Match Chief quality officer adoptions and get answers.
– Do we monitor the Chief information security officer decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we Identify specific Chief information security officer investment and emerging trends?
Chief risk officer Critical Criteria:
Check Chief risk officer governance and integrate design thinking in Chief risk officer innovation.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Chief information security officer project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Chief information security officer project lifecycle?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Chief information security officer? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Business continuity management Critical Criteria:
Administer Business continuity management decisions and research ways can we become the Business continuity management company that would put us out of business.
– How do we maintain Chief information security officers Integrity?
Information security governance Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Information security governance tasks and get going.
– For your Chief information security officer project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How would one define Chief information security officer leadership?
Chief content officer Critical Criteria:
Shape Chief content officer adoptions and devote time assessing Chief content officer and its risk.
– In the case of a Chief information security officer project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Chief information security officer project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Chief information security officer project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are there recognized Chief information security officer problems?
Chief web officer Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Chief web officer goals and test out new things.
– Does Chief information security officer appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are current Chief information security officer Paradigms?
Chief privacy officer Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Chief privacy officer decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Chief privacy officer.
Chief technology officer Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Chief technology officer strategies and pay attention to the small things.
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Information technology strategies and track iterative Information technology results.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– To what extent does management recognize Chief information security officer as a tool to increase the results?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Chief research officer Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Chief research officer engagements and ask questions.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Chief information security officer activities?
Chief operating officer Critical Criteria:
Gauge Chief operating officer tactics and find out.
– What are the business goals Chief information security officer is aiming to achieve?
Chief legal officer Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Chief legal officer issues and shift your focus.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Chief information security officer product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How likely is the current Chief information security officer plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Disaster recovery Critical Criteria:
Devise Disaster recovery tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Disaster recovery goal is.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– Disaster recovery planning, also called contingency planning, is the process of preparing your organizations assets and operations in case of a disaster. but what do we define as a disaster?
– Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
– There are many steps to disaster recovery, and it is important to determine if you can take these steps alone. So who needs to help you?
– Can the customer work with you to conduct separate disaster recovery tests in order to test/validate readiness?
– Will we rebuild to how things were before the disaster, or do we reset and do some things differently?
– Think of your Chief information security officer project. what are the main functions?
– What, if any, policies are in place to address post-disaster redevelopment?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Does the building need to be secured against theft/ vandalism?
– Who should be called in case of Disaster Recovery?
– Have we ever invoked our disaster recovery plan?
– Do you have a tested IT disaster recovery plan?
– Do we employ a hot site for disaster recovery?
– What does a disaster recovery plan look like?
– Was it efficient and effective pre-disaster?
– Is cross cloud deployment really necessary?
– What are your chances for success?
Chief networking officer Critical Criteria:
Meet over Chief networking officer decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Who needs to know about Chief information security officer ?
Chief data officer Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Chief data officer tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Chief information security officer into the services that we provide?
– Is there a Chief information security officer Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
General counsel Critical Criteria:
Wrangle General counsel decisions and stake your claim.
– How will you know that the Chief information security officer project has been successful?
– Will Chief information security officer deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Information assurance Critical Criteria:
Dissect Information assurance visions and get going.
– What is the source of the strategies for Chief information security officer strengthening and reform?
– Are there Chief information security officer Models?
Chief channel officer Critical Criteria:
Derive from Chief channel officer governance and overcome Chief channel officer skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Chief information security officer services/products?
– How do we go about Securing Chief information security officer?
Vice president Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Vice president outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Vice president.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Chief information security officer information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Chief information security officer?
PCI DSS Critical Criteria:
Graph PCI DSS engagements and finalize specific methods for PCI DSS acceptance.
Chief Information Officer Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Chief Information Officer tactics and optimize Chief Information Officer leadership as a key to advancement.
Chief science officer Critical Criteria:
Frame Chief science officer failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Chief science officer strategies.
Chief sustainability officer Critical Criteria:
Discuss Chief sustainability officer outcomes and intervene in Chief sustainability officer processes and leadership.
– Are assumptions made in Chief information security officer stated explicitly?
Chief marketing officer Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Chief marketing officer goals and correct Chief marketing officer management by competencies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Chief information security officer?
Chief strategy officer Critical Criteria:
Chat re Chief strategy officer failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Chief strategy officer skills.
– What business benefits will Chief information security officer goals deliver if achieved?
Executive director Critical Criteria:
Infer Executive director failures and find answers.
– Does the Executive Director and at least one other person (e.g., Board Chair) have access to all passwords?
– Is the Executive Director the only person who can implement the change process?
Regulatory compliance Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Regulatory compliance strategies and oversee Regulatory compliance management by competencies.
– Does Chief information security officer include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– What vendors make products that address the Chief information security officer needs?
– What is Regulatory Compliance ?
Chief information security officer Critical Criteria:
Pilot Chief information security officer decisions and report on developing an effective Chief information security officer strategy.
– What are the usability implications of Chief information security officer actions?
Chief design officer Critical Criteria:
Derive from Chief design officer strategies and balance specific methods for improving Chief design officer results.
– Do the Chief information security officer decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Chief creative officer Critical Criteria:
Use past Chief creative officer risks and figure out ways to motivate other Chief creative officer users.
Corporate Critical Criteria:
Merge Corporate failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Corporate .
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Whether youre preparing a 12, 24 or 36 month communications plan, what tools will you need to use during this timeframe?
– Will currently occupied space (especially leased space) still be needed, in whole or in part, upon lease expiration?
– How are you going to ensure that your communications (external and internal) will be on brand?
– Is consolidation of unrelated, but geographically proximate program requirements an option?
– Why should corporate managers consider only incremental, after-tax cash flows?
– What has been accomplished so far from a communications point of view?
– What are the values of the typical loyal customer for this brand?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– Is there a timeline offered for when benefits will be realized?
– Can I explain our corporate Cybersecurity strategy to others?
– Are estimates concerning probability of occurrence offered?
– What are our unit s strengths and weaknesses?
– What markets should the firm be in?
– Who Pays for the Internet?
– When is a budget needed?
– What margin do we give?
– Cost of lost customers?
Chief business officer Critical Criteria:
Shape Chief business officer adoptions and be persistent.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Chief information security officer agendas for the next 3 years?
– How will you measure your Chief information security officer effectiveness?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Chief information security officer Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Chief diversity officer External links:
Chief Diversity Officer | SUNY Oneonta
Chief Diversity Officer Jobs – Monster.com
Creative director External links:
Creative Director – WFG National Title Insurance Company
How to be a great creative director | Creative Bloq
Creative Director | World Resources Institute
Executive pay External links:
Executive Pay – The New York Times
Executive Pay | CompAnalyst | A Salary.com Solution
Chief visionary officer External links:
Chief visionary officer – WOW.com
Chief audit executive External links:
[PDF]Employment Opportunity Chief Audit Executive – NCTR
[PDF]CHIEF AUDIT EXECUTIVE ALLETE, INC DULUTH, …
Chief Audit Executive Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Chief medical officer External links:
[PDF]Chief Medical Officer Job Description 080613 – MedCost
Chief Medical Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Medical Officer – Aurora Information Uplink
Chief commercial officer External links:
Anthony Magro | Chief Commercial Officer | Dodge Data …
Georgia Ports Authority > Contact > Chief Commercial Officer
Bill Vitti | Chief Commercial Officer | Truckstop.com
Chief procurement officer External links:
[PDF]BEFORE THE CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER …
Office of the Chief Procurement Officer | CookCountyIL.gov
Information security management External links:
Information Security Management Provider – Sedara
Information Security Management | Home | InfoSaaS
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Title & Settlement Information Security
Information Security Management Company | …
Development director External links:
Business Development Director Jobs – CareerBuilder
[PDF]Deputy Economic Development Director – Phoenix, …
Computer emergency response team External links:
Tz Cert – Tanzania Computer Emergency Response Team
CERT.to – Computer Emergency Response Team for Tonga
Non-executive director External links:
Non-Executive Director – Investopedia
Chief compliance officer External links:
Tommy Sneed, Chief Compliance Officer – TN.Gov
General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Daniel Follis, Jr.
Corporate governance External links:
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance | Old Dominion Freight Line
Corporate Governance & Company Law: Nathan Trust
Talent management External links:
HR Talent Management Suite | Cornerstone
VA Learning University – Talent Management System
Login | IBM Talent Management Solutions
Chief innovation officer External links:
Certified Chief Innovation Officer (CCInO) – GInI
New: Chief Innovation Officer | GMR Marketing
Identity and access management External links:
[PDF]Identity and Access Management Overview – IIT …
IAM Home – Wisconsin Identity and Access Management
[PDF]What is Identity and Access Management – Karin Group
Chief financial officer External links:
Chief Financial Officer
http://The chief financial officer or chief financial and operating officer is a corporate officer primarily responsible for managing the financial risks of the corporation. This officer is also responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to higher management. In some sectors the CFO is also responsible for analysis of data. The title is equivalent to finance director, a common title in the United Kingdom. The CFO typically reports to the chief executive officer and to the board of directors, and may additionally sit on the board. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO reports directly to the president/chief executive officer and directly assists the chief operating officer on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost–benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
Title Chief Financial Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
http://www.nhsinc.org/JOBdescriptions/CFO 10-2013 Omni.pdf
ISO/IEC 27001 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an information security standard that was published on the 25th September 2013. It supersedes ISO/IEC 27001:2005, and is published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) under the joint ISO and IEC subcommittee, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27.
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Standard
BSI Training – ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
Information privacy External links:
[PDF]INTERACTIVE HEALTH INFORMATION PRIVACY …
https://www.hsscreeningreg.com/upload/IH Privacy Practices 3-2015.pdf
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Senior management External links:
career change – Executive Job Search | Senior Management
Friends Hospital – Senior Management Team
Senior Management Group | About Tufts Health Plan
Supervisory board External links:
NCIO Agency Supervisory Board – Sign In Page
Supervisory Board – Robeco
Holistic Information Security Practitioner External links:
Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute : Home
Chief investment officer External links:
Chief Investment Officer (CIO) – Investopedia
Chief Investment Officer of the Regents | UCOP
Brion Johnson, Chief Investment Officer | The Hartford
Security architecture External links:
COT – CIO-074 Enterprise Network Security Architecture
Open Security Architecture Organization [OSAO]
What is Security Architecture? – Definition from Techopedia
Information risk management External links:
Information Risk Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Information risk management (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Chief communications officer External links:
Chief communications officer
http://The chief communications officer – or sometimes, Corporate communications officer – or public relations officer is the head of communications, public relations, and/or public affairs in an organization. Typically, the CCO of a corporation reports to the chief executive officer. The CCO may hold an academic degree in communications.
ABA Names New Chief Communications Officer
Statement from Chief Communications Officer, Laura …
Board of Directors External links:
Board of Directors | Georgia Technology Authority
Board of Directors – Kansas Chiropractic Association
NJPCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS – New Jersey Primary …
General manager External links:
When Is General Manager Used as a Title? | Chron.com
20 Best Title:(General Manager) jobs | Simply Hired
Title Assistant General Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief learning officer External links:
Chief Learning Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Learning Officer Job Description | eLearning Mind
What is a Chief Learning Officer? – Quora
Chief administrative officer External links:
Chief Administrative Officer | City of Lexington
Chief quality officer External links:
Office of the Chief Quality Officer
Chief risk officer External links:
Robert Paiano, Chief Risk Officer | The Hartford
Business continuity management External links:
Business Continuity Management Consulting Services
Business Continuity Management – YouTube
Business Continuity Management – The Time Is Now – …
Information security governance External links:
[PDF]Information Security Governance and Benchmarking
http://www.cicc.or.jp/japanese/kouenkai/pdf_ppt/afit/9_Prof. Eijiroh Ohki.pdf
Information security governance (Book, 2009) …
Chief web officer External links:
Pegasus Solutions Names David Millili Chief Web Officer
Chief privacy officer External links:
Chief Privacy Officer – Harvard Business Review
Chief technology officer External links:
What Is a Chief Technology Officer?
Chief Technology Officer – CTO – Investopedia
Information technology External links:
Box @ IU | University Information Technology Services
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Chief research officer External links:
Office of the Chief Research Officer
Panofsky Fellowship | Office of the Chief Research Officer
Chief operating officer External links:
SEC.gov | Office of the Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer | About | CDC
Chief legal officer External links:
2017 Chief Legal Officer Survey, Altman Weil, Inc.
Disaster recovery External links:
Disaster Recovery Centers | FEMA.gov
Servosity | World-class Backup & Disaster Recovery
Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery
Chief data officer External links:
UK Chief Data Officer Summit
Toolkit: Chief Data Officer Job Description – Gartner
Day One – IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, Fall 2017
General counsel External links:
Beware of the General Counsel Title – InsideCounsel
Associate General Counsel Salaries – salary.com
Home | Office of the General Counsel
Information assurance External links:
Information Assurance Directorate – National Security Agency
Information Assurance Training Center
[PDF]Information Assurance Specialist – GC Associates USA
Vice president External links:
Jobtitle:vice President Jobs – Management Job Search
What Does a Vice President Do in Your Workplace
The Vice President’s Residence & Office | whitehouse.gov
PCI DSS External links:
PCI DSS Requirements | ControlScan PCI Compliance …
PCI Compliance Guide about PCI DSS | PCICompliance…
Chief Information Officer External links:
OMES: Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Home
[PDF]Title: Chief Information Officer – Maricopa County, …
Chief Information Officer – CIO Job Description
Chief science officer External links:
Chief Science Officer Questions & Answers | Jobs & Career
Chief Science Officer
Chief marketing officer External links:
Sean Sondreal: Chief Marketing Officer | Learning Care …
Allianz Life | Nancy Jones — Chief Marketing Officer
Chief strategy officer External links:
Chief Strategy Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Executive director External links:
Executive Director – Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Executive Director Inc.
Regulatory compliance External links:
Regulatory Compliance testing and certification
Regulatory Compliance Training, GRC Advisory, …
Trinity Consultants – Regulatory Compliance …
Chief information security officer External links:
Title: Chief Information Security Officer – CISO – Pace …
Chief creative officer External links:
Chief Creative Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Corporate External links:
List of Corporate Titles | Chron.com
Chief business officer External links:
What is a chief business officer?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Chief business officer (CBO) is the position of the top operating executive of an academic or research institution such as a university, college, institute, or teaching hospital.[[img:OIP.KvooYj3dzIyrVB4LniYZggEsEs::https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image::https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image About Image]]
Chief Business Officer, Athletics – uvmjobs.com
Chief Academic Officer and Chief Business Officer Workshop