Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM ALP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM ALP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM ALP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM ALP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM ALP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- What else needs to be measured?
- How do your measurements capture actionable IBM ALP information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What is the IBM ALP sustainability risk?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Whats the best design framework for IBM ALP organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Think about the people you identified for your IBM ALP project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- To what extent does management recognize IBM ALP as a tool to increase the results?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM ALP book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM ALP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM ALP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM ALP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM ALP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM ALP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM ALP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM ALP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement IBM ALP project at all?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and IBM ALP project managers, available to handle such a large IBM ALP project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you perform a Requirements Risk assessment and develop a plan to deal with risks?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your IBM ALP project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete IBM ALP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM ALP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM ALP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM ALP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM ALP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM ALP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM ALP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM ALP project with this in-depth IBM ALP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM ALP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM ALP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM ALP investments work better.
This IBM ALP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.