Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telesurgery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telesurgery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telesurgery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telesurgery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telesurgery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Telesurgery Experience, and Brand Value
- How do we ensure that implementations of Telesurgery products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Telesurgery, and Brand Value
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Telesurgery? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Telesurgery objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telesurgery book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telesurgery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telesurgery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telesurgery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telesurgery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telesurgery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telesurgery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telesurgery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Telesurgery project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Project Management Plan: What happened during the process that you found interesting?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Telesurgery project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Telesurgery project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Telesurgery project management strategy been established?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete Telesurgery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telesurgery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telesurgery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telesurgery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telesurgery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telesurgery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telesurgery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telesurgery project with this in-depth Telesurgery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telesurgery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telesurgery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telesurgery investments work better.
This Telesurgery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.