Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Parallel communication Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Parallel communication related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Parallel communication specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Parallel communication Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Parallel communication improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do Parallel communication rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- When is/was the Parallel communication start date?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Parallel communication, including any consulting or professional services?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Parallel communication strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Parallel communication book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Parallel communication self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Parallel communication Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Parallel communication areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Parallel communication Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Parallel communication projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Parallel communication Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Parallel communication project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Parallel communication project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Parallel communication project schedule?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Parallel communication project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Network Diagram: Review the logical flow of the network diagram. Take a look at which activities you have first and then sequence the activities. Do they make sense?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Parallel communication project is not yet fully understood?
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
Step-by-step and complete Parallel communication Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Parallel communication project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Parallel communication project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Parallel communication project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Parallel communication project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Parallel communication project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Parallel communication project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Parallel communication project with this in-depth Parallel communication Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Parallel communication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Parallel communication and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Parallel communication investments work better.
This Parallel communication All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.