Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Building regulations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Building regulations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Building regulations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Building regulations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 740 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Building regulations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 740 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Building regulations?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are specific Building regulations Rules to follow?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Building regulations, and Brand Value
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Building regulations?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- To what extent does management recognize Building regulations as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Building regulations book in PDF containing 740 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Building regulations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Building regulations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Building regulations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Building regulations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Building regulations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Building regulations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Building regulations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Activity List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the Building regulations projection of competitive reaction?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Building regulations project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Decision Log: Adversarial Environment. Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Building regulations project integration management relate to the Building regulations project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Building regulations project management knowledge areas?
Step-by-step and complete Building regulations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Building regulations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Building regulations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Building regulations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Building regulations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Building regulations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Building regulations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Building regulations project with this in-depth Building regulations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Building regulations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Building regulations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Building regulations investments work better.
This Building regulations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.