Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical extranet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any extranet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated extranet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the extranet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which extranet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Could requested communications be found in personal or work e-mail files (or backups); PDAs; text message files; Blackberries; intranets and extranets?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What is an online learning center solution or customer extranet to upload documentation for customers?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on extranet?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How do we Identify specific extranet investment and emerging trends?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in extranet ?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What can you control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the extranet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your extranet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the extranet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which extranet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough extranet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage extranet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step extranet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 extranet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the commonly used work arounds in high risk areas?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the extranet project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to extranet project plan?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were extranet project team meetings?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed extranet project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization measure customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this extranet project?
Step-by-step and complete extranet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 extranet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 extranet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 extranet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 extranet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 extranet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 extranet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any extranet project with this in-depth extranet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose extranet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in extranet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make extranet investments work better.
This extranet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.