Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cell Site Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cell Site related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cell Site specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cell Site Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cell Site improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How long will it take to change?
- Can we add value to the current Cell Site decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How do we Identify specific Cell Site investment and emerging trends?
- Will Cell Site have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Cell Site?
- Do we all define Cell Site in the same way?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What can we do to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cell Site book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cell Site self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cell Site Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cell Site areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cell Site Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cell Site projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cell Site Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cell Site project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the suitability of candidates accurately assessed?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Cell Site project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Cell Site project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Cell Site project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Cell Site project stage?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
Step-by-step and complete Cell Site Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cell Site project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cell Site project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cell Site project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cell Site project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cell Site project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cell Site project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cell Site project with this in-depth Cell Site Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cell Site projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cell Site and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cell Site investments work better.
This Cell Site All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.