Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product binning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product binning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product binning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product binning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product binning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How will you know that the Product binning project has been successful?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Product binning opportunities costing us money?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Product binning results?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- How can skill-level changes improve Product binning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product binning book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product binning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product binning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product binning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product binning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product binning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product binning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product binning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Product binning project?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Product binning project in xx weeks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Product binning project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Product binning project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you solicit member feedback about meetings and what would make them better?
Step-by-step and complete Product binning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product binning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product binning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product binning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product binning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product binning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product binning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product binning project with this in-depth Product binning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product binning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product binning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product binning investments work better.
This Product binning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.