Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Omniture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Omniture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Omniture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Omniture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Omniture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Who will use it?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Have you identified your Omniture key performance indicators?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Omniture process?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Omniture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Who sets the Omniture standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Omniture book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Omniture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Omniture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Omniture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Omniture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Omniture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Omniture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Omniture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Omniture project approach and development strategy of the Omniture project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Omniture project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Omniture project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete Omniture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Omniture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Omniture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Omniture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Omniture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Omniture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Omniture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Omniture project with this in-depth Omniture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Omniture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Omniture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Omniture investments work better.
This Omniture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.