What is involved in Communications-Enabled Business Processes
Find out what the related areas are that Communications-Enabled Business Processes connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Communications-Enabled Business Processes thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Communications-Enabled Business Processes journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Communications-Enabled Business Processes leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Communications-Enabled Business Processes related domains to cover and 157 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Communications-Enabled Business Processes, Business process outsourcing, Analytic hierarchy process, BPO security, Back office, Banking BPO services, Business continuity management, Business process, Business process outsourcing in China, Business process outsourcing in India, Business process outsourcing in the Philippines, Call center industry in Bangladesh, Call center industry in the Philippines, Captive service, Contact centre, Core competencies, Front office, Human resources, Information technology, Knowledge process outsourcing, Legal outsourcing, Legal process outsourcing, London School of Economics, Offshore outsourcing, Offshoring Research Network, Outsourced document processing, Professional Employer Organization, Recruitment process outsourcing, Robotic process automation, Service provider, Software testing outsourcing, Supply chain, Variable costs, Virtual assistant, Website management outsourcing:
Communications-Enabled Business Processes Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Communications-Enabled Business Processes results and cater for concise Communications-Enabled Business Processes education.
– What are our needs in relation to Communications-Enabled Business Processes skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do we all define Communications-Enabled Business Processes in the same way?
– Are there Communications-Enabled Business Processes Models?
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Think about Business process outsourcing quality and oversee Business process outsourcing management by competencies.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Do we monitor the Communications-Enabled Business Processes decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Communications-Enabled Business Processes study?
– What are current Communications-Enabled Business Processes Paradigms?
Analytic hierarchy process Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Analytic hierarchy process management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
– Who sets the Communications-Enabled Business Processes standards?
– What is our Communications-Enabled Business Processes Strategy?
BPO security Critical Criteria:
Guard BPO security quality and handle a jump-start course to BPO security.
– How do we manage Communications-Enabled Business Processes Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is the scope of Communications-Enabled Business Processes defined?
Back office Critical Criteria:
Define Back office quality and define Back office competency-based leadership.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Communications-Enabled Business Processes objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is the Communications-Enabled Business Processes organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Banking BPO services Critical Criteria:
Scan Banking BPO services goals and probe Banking BPO services strategic alliances.
– For your Communications-Enabled Business Processes project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Communications-Enabled Business Processes dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What vendors make products that address the Communications-Enabled Business Processes needs?
Business continuity management Critical Criteria:
Mine Business continuity management risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– How can skill-level changes improve Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
– What about Communications-Enabled Business Processes Analysis of results?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business process issues and secure Business process creativity.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– Have all basic functions of Communications-Enabled Business Processes been defined?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What is the business process?
Business process outsourcing in China Critical Criteria:
Meet over Business process outsourcing in China failures and innovate what needs to be done with Business process outsourcing in China.
– What are the disruptive Communications-Enabled Business Processes technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Among the Communications-Enabled Business Processes product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Communications-Enabled Business Processes been identified and analyzed?
Business process outsourcing in India Critical Criteria:
Gauge Business process outsourcing in India governance and balance specific methods for improving Business process outsourcing in India results.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Communications-Enabled Business Processes? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Communications-Enabled Business Processes Management?
Business process outsourcing in the Philippines Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Business process outsourcing in the Philippines strategies and optimize Business process outsourcing in the Philippines leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Communications-Enabled Business Processes information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are we Assessing Communications-Enabled Business Processes and Risk?
– How to deal with Communications-Enabled Business Processes Changes?
Call center industry in Bangladesh Critical Criteria:
Debate over Call center industry in Bangladesh goals and point out improvements in Call center industry in Bangladesh.
– Which Communications-Enabled Business Processes goals are the most important?
– How will you measure your Communications-Enabled Business Processes effectiveness?
Call center industry in the Philippines Critical Criteria:
Mix Call center industry in the Philippines results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Call center industry in the Philippines services.
– Why should we adopt a Communications-Enabled Business Processes framework?
– How would one define Communications-Enabled Business Processes leadership?
– How do we Lead with Communications-Enabled Business Processes in Mind?
Captive service Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Captive service failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Captive service services.
– Can we add value to the current Communications-Enabled Business Processes decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Communications-Enabled Business Processes project manager?
– Can we do Communications-Enabled Business Processes without complex (expensive) analysis?
Contact centre Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Contact centre planning and pioneer acquisition of Contact centre systems.
– Think about the people you identified for your Communications-Enabled Business Processes project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the barriers to increased Communications-Enabled Business Processes production?
Core competencies Critical Criteria:
Mine Core competencies adoptions and attract Core competencies skills.
– Does Communications-Enabled Business Processes include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Communications-Enabled Business Processes strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Communications-Enabled Business Processes forward?
Front office Critical Criteria:
Administer Front office quality and finalize the present value of growth of Front office.
– Are there Communications-Enabled Business Processes problems defined?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Human resources management and observe effective Human resources.
– Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping an organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect the earnings of colleagues in the country of the facility, or earnings at the company headquarters?
– what is to keep those with access to some of an individuals personal data from browsing through other parts of it for other reasons?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– To what extent does management recognize Communications-Enabled Business Processes as a tool to increase the results?
– Do we identify desired outcomes and key indicators (if not already existing) such as what metrics?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– Ease of contacting the Human Resources staff members?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– How do we engage the stakeholders?
– What is harassment?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Information technology issues and catalog what business benefits will Information technology goals deliver if achieved.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Communications-Enabled Business Processes products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How likely is the current Communications-Enabled Business Processes plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– What are the usability implications of Communications-Enabled Business Processes actions?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Knowledge process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Knowledge process outsourcing projects and probe Knowledge process outsourcing strategic alliances.
– Do we have past Communications-Enabled Business Processes Successes?
Legal outsourcing Critical Criteria:
See the value of Legal outsourcing quality and revise understanding of Legal outsourcing architectures.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Communications-Enabled Business Processes, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are accountability and ownership for Communications-Enabled Business Processes clearly defined?
Legal process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Legal process outsourcing tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Legal process outsourcing skills.
– How can you measure Communications-Enabled Business Processes in a systematic way?
– Why is Communications-Enabled Business Processes important for you now?
London School of Economics Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot London School of Economics decisions and do something to it.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Communications-Enabled Business Processes leaders?
Offshore outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Reason over Offshore outsourcing failures and get going.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
– Does Communications-Enabled Business Processes appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Offshoring Research Network Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Offshoring Research Network visions and describe which business rules are needed as Offshoring Research Network interface.
– Does Communications-Enabled Business Processes analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the business goals Communications-Enabled Business Processes is aiming to achieve?
Outsourced document processing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Outsourced document processing quality and devise Outsourced document processing key steps.
– Is maximizing Communications-Enabled Business Processes protection the same as minimizing Communications-Enabled Business Processes loss?
– How do we Identify specific Communications-Enabled Business Processes investment and emerging trends?
Professional Employer Organization Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Professional Employer Organization tactics and achieve a single Professional Employer Organization view and bringing data together.
– Will Communications-Enabled Business Processes deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we go about Comparing Communications-Enabled Business Processes approaches/solutions?
– How can we improve Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
Recruitment process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Review Recruitment process outsourcing adoptions and define Recruitment process outsourcing competency-based leadership.
Robotic process automation Critical Criteria:
Consider Robotic process automation planning and find out.
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Graph Service provider leadership and slay a dragon.
– Policy compliance is closely related to IT governance. Compliance has much to do with defining, controlling and governing security efforts. How should an organization respond to security events?
– What is the risk that your data will be delivered to a domestic or foreign law enforcement agency by the cloud service provider in response to a legally binding request?
– During the last 3 years, have you experienced a disruption to your computer system that lasted longer than 4 hours for any reason (other than planned downtime)?
– Are interdependent service providers (for example, fuel suppliers, telecommunications providers, meter data processors) included in risk assessments?
– Can the cloud service provider offer the flexibility to provide availability service levels in line with the customers requirements?
– Is data (i.e. personal information) encrypted on laptops and other mobile devises used for storing and transferring data?
– Do you have written guidelines for your use of social media and its use by your employees?
– How many UNIX servers are there and what functions are they providing?
– What is the range of the limitation of liability in contracts?
– Do you have written contracts or agreements with each client?
– Do current policies cover existing practices adequately?
– Who has authority to commit the applicant to contracts?
– Do you require sub-contractors to carry E&O insurance?
– Is the anti-virus software package updated regularly?
– Do you have a dedicated security officer/manager?
– Who has authority to customize contracts?
– Is sensitive information involved?
– Do you have VoIP implemented?
– What to Outsource?
Software testing outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Generalize Software testing outsourcing issues and track iterative Software testing outsourcing results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Communications-Enabled Business Processes strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Communications-Enabled Business Processes strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Communications-Enabled Business Processes activities?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Analyze Supply chain engagements and slay a dragon.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– How can sluggish supply chains be empowered by IoT to make them more transparent and responsive?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– How do we maintain Communications-Enabled Business Processess Integrity?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
Variable costs Critical Criteria:
Start Variable costs risks and catalog Variable costs activities.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Communications-Enabled Business Processes workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Communications-Enabled Business Processes project?
Virtual assistant Critical Criteria:
Sort Virtual assistant goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Virtual assistant projects.
– In what ways are Communications-Enabled Business Processes vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Website management outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Website management outsourcing outcomes and question.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Communications-Enabled Business Processes delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will provide the final approval of Communications-Enabled Business Processes deliverables?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Communications-Enabled Business Processes Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process outsourcing External links:
Business Process Outsourcing | BPO | DATAMARK, Inc.
Onshore credit to cash business process outsourcing
Analytic hierarchy process External links:
[PDF]USING THE ANALYTIC HIERARCHY PROCESS FOR …
Analytic Hierarchy Process for Project Selection – YouTube
[PDF]The Analytic Hierarchy Process
BPO security External links:
About | BPO SECURITY COUNCIL
BPO security – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Events | BPO SECURITY COUNCIL
Back office External links:
Back Office Login – my90forlife.com
Isagenix Back Office
Agent Back Office – ngic.com
Banking BPO services External links:
Banking BPO Services | UHY in Malaysia
Business continuity management External links:
Business Continuity Management App – MetricStream
What is business continuity management (BCM)? – …
What is business continuity management (BCM)? – …
Business process External links:
What Is a Business Process? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Business Process Management Software – Capterra
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
Business process outsourcing in India External links:
[PDF]Rural Business Process Outsourcing in India …
Business process outsourcing in the Philippines External links:
Business Process Outsourcing in the Philippines
Call center industry in Bangladesh External links:
Call center industry in Bangladesh – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Call center industry in Bangladesh
Call center industry in Bangladesh – Howling Pixel
Call center industry in the Philippines External links:
Call Center Industry In The Philippines – tiphow.net
Captive service External links:
Mary Cortese | Captive Service Coordinator at Lawley
Captive service providers—A critical element—Use care …
Contact centre External links:
ECCCSA | European Contact Centre & Customer Service …
DPD local online – Contact Centre – Customer Help Centre
Call Centre Software | Cloud Contact Centre | Five9
Core competencies External links:
Core Competencies – Investopedia
The Gold Standard in Coaching | ICF – Core Competencies
31 Core Competencies Explained – Workforce Magazine
Front office External links:
Philadelphia Eagles | Front Office
http://Front office/reception is the the first place where guests/customers arrive and come in touch with the staff. Front office/ reception is the mirror of the hotel. The function of the front office is to directly get in touch with customers. The front office can discover more information about the customer by asking them questions and give answer ask by guest/ customer also helping the customers out.
Virtual Dental Front Office Training – Front Office Rocks
Human resources External links:
Human Resources – jobs.goodyear.com
Human Resources Job Titles – The Balance
Human Resources Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Information technology External links:
Information Technology Services – UTMail
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
Knowledge process outsourcing External links:
Knowledge Process Outsourcing – KPO
Legal outsourcing External links:
Legal Outsourcing 2.0 – Legal Innovation Solutions using AI
Legal Outsourcing Services | Legal Process Outsourcing
Legal Outsourcing | Scottsdale | Legal Outsourcing LLC
Legal process outsourcing External links:
Definition of Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) – The Balance
Legal Outsourcing Services | Legal Process Outsourcing
The Advantages of Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO)
London School of Economics External links:
The London School of Economics and Political Science – …
Offshore outsourcing External links:
How Offshore Outsourcing Affects Customer Satisfaction …
[PDF]Offshore Outsourcing of Kentucky State Government …
Offshoring Research Network External links:
Offshoring Research Network – How is Offshoring …
Outsourced document processing External links:
Papersoft BPO – Outsourced Document Processing:
Professional Employer Organization External links:
Employer Advantage :: A Professional Employer Organization
PEOPLE HRO – Professional Employer Organization …
SWBC Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Recruitment process outsourcing External links:
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) – PeopleScout
WHAT IS RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING?
RPO | Recruitment Process Outsourcing | Korn Ferry
Robotic process automation External links:
About UiPath Robotic Process Automation UiPath RPA is a high-level platform dedicated to providing seamless automation of data entry on any web form & desktop application. It supports Excel and provides SAP and Citrix integration.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Explained | Pega
Service provider External links:
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
Moving Helper® sign in – Moving Help Service Provider login
Internet Service Provider in Kansas City, MO | Google Fiber
Software testing outsourcing External links:
Codoid – Software Testing Outsourcing
Benefits of Software Testing Outsourcing – YouTube
Software Testing Outsourcing in USA | Software QA …
Supply chain External links:
Supply Chain Solutions | UPS United Problem Solvers™
Welcome to UPS Supply Chain Solutions
myUTS | Enter Shipments and Manage Supply Chain Activity
Variable costs External links:
Variable costs – Emerald Forest Hotel
Virtual assistant External links:
Title Virtual Assistant Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
10 Things to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
JOB TITLE: Home-Based Virtual Assistant – …
Website management outsourcing External links:
Website Management Outsourcing, Professional …
Website Management Outsourcing · Storify