What is involved in Communications-Enabled Business Processes
Find out what the related areas are that Communications-Enabled Business Processes connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Communications-Enabled Business Processes thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Communications-Enabled Business Processes journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Communications-Enabled Business Processes leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Communications-Enabled Business Processes related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Communications-Enabled Business Processes, Business process outsourcing, Analytic hierarchy process, Association of Southeast Asian Nations, BPO security, Back office, Banking BPO services, Business continuity management, Business process, Business process outsourcing in India, Business process outsourcing in the Philippines, Call center industry in Bangladesh, Call center industry in the Philippines, Captive service, Contact centre, Core competencies, Eastern Europe, Front office, Gross domestic product, Human resources, Information technology, Knowledge process outsourcing, Legal outsourcing, Legal process outsourcing, London School of Economics, McKinsey & Company, New Delhi, Offshore outsourcing, Offshoring Research Network, Outsourced document processing, Professional Employer Organization, Recruitment process outsourcing, Robotic process automation, Service provider, Software testing outsourcing, South Africa, Supply chain, Variable costs, Virtual assistant, Website management outsourcing:
Communications-Enabled Business Processes Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Communications-Enabled Business Processes decisions and find answers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
– What is Effective Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Consider Business process outsourcing tasks and achieve a single Business process outsourcing view and bringing data together.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Communications-Enabled Business Processes opportunities costing us money?
– How do we manage Communications-Enabled Business Processes Knowledge Management (KM)?
Analytic hierarchy process Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Analytic hierarchy process failures and look in other fields.
– Is Communications-Enabled Business Processes dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Communications-Enabled Business Processes activities?
– Are we Assessing Communications-Enabled Business Processes and Risk?
Association of Southeast Asian Nations Critical Criteria:
Systematize Association of Southeast Asian Nations risks and document what potential Association of Southeast Asian Nations megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Communications-Enabled Business Processes. How do we gain traction?
– For your Communications-Enabled Business Processes project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do the Communications-Enabled Business Processes decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
BPO security Critical Criteria:
Understand BPO security goals and correct BPO security management by competencies.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Communications-Enabled Business Processes process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Communications-Enabled Business Processes process available?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Communications-Enabled Business Processes project?
Back office Critical Criteria:
Debate over Back office results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Communications-Enabled Business Processes objectives?
– Will Communications-Enabled Business Processes deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are there Communications-Enabled Business Processes problems defined?
Banking BPO services Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Banking BPO services goals and plan concise Banking BPO services education.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Communications-Enabled Business Processes workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we have past Communications-Enabled Business Processes Successes?
Business continuity management Critical Criteria:
Start Business continuity management planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Business continuity management.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Communications-Enabled Business Processes is underway?
– How do we Identify specific Communications-Enabled Business Processes investment and emerging trends?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Business process quality and oversee Business process management by competencies.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– What are the disruptive Communications-Enabled Business Processes technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Communications-Enabled Business Processes? There might be some that are less obvious?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What is the business process?
Business process outsourcing in India Critical Criteria:
See the value of Business process outsourcing in India failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Business process outsourcing in India information.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Communications-Enabled Business Processes process?
– Are there recognized Communications-Enabled Business Processes problems?
Business process outsourcing in the Philippines Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Business process outsourcing in the Philippines quality and mentor Business process outsourcing in the Philippines customer orientation.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Communications-Enabled Business Processes services/products?
– Is there a Communications-Enabled Business Processes Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we go about Comparing Communications-Enabled Business Processes approaches/solutions?
Call center industry in Bangladesh Critical Criteria:
Test Call center industry in Bangladesh tasks and catalog what business benefits will Call center industry in Bangladesh goals deliver if achieved.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Communications-Enabled Business Processes delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are specific Communications-Enabled Business Processes Rules to follow?
Call center industry in the Philippines Critical Criteria:
Mine Call center industry in the Philippines planning and define what do we need to start doing with Call center industry in the Philippines.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
– How do we know that any Communications-Enabled Business Processes analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Captive service Critical Criteria:
Talk about Captive service governance and improve Captive service service perception.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Communications-Enabled Business Processes, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Communications-Enabled Business Processes products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the barriers to increased Communications-Enabled Business Processes production?
Contact centre Critical Criteria:
Jump start Contact centre adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the key elements of your Communications-Enabled Business Processes performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Core competencies Critical Criteria:
Analyze Core competencies outcomes and shift your focus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Communications-Enabled Business Processes strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Think of your Communications-Enabled Business Processes project. what are the main functions?
– How to Secure Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
Eastern Europe Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Eastern Europe management and attract Eastern Europe skills.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Communications-Enabled Business Processes process?
Front office Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Front office engagements and improve Front office service perception.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Communications-Enabled Business Processes information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do we monitor the Communications-Enabled Business Processes decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Gross domestic product Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Gross domestic product management and proactively manage Gross domestic product risks.
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Human resources projects and pay attention to the small things.
– Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping an organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– Why does the company collect and use personal data in the employment context?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– From what types of sources does the company collect personal data?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– What internal dispute resolution mechanisms are available?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– Ease of contacting the Human Resources staff members?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– What do users think of the information?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
– What is personal data?
– What is harassment?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Dissect Information technology engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Information technology because they lack skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Communications-Enabled Business Processes does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Knowledge process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Consult on Knowledge process outsourcing strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Knowledge process outsourcing and constraints.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Communications-Enabled Business Processes moving forward?
Legal outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Apply Legal outsourcing tasks and find out what it really means.
Legal process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Derive from Legal process outsourcing planning and define what our big hairy audacious Legal process outsourcing goal is.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Communications-Enabled Business Processes processes?
London School of Economics Critical Criteria:
Mix London School of Economics decisions and check on ways to get started with London School of Economics.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Communications-Enabled Business Processes leader?
– Is there any existing Communications-Enabled Business Processes governance structure?
McKinsey & Company Critical Criteria:
Start McKinsey & Company adoptions and display thorough understanding of the McKinsey & Company process.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Communications-Enabled Business Processes strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Communications-Enabled Business Processes project?
New Delhi Critical Criteria:
Check New Delhi results and correct better engagement with New Delhi results.
– Can we add value to the current Communications-Enabled Business Processes decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who needs to know about Communications-Enabled Business Processes ?
Offshore outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Align Offshore outsourcing leadership and shift your focus.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Communications-Enabled Business Processes product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
– How do we Lead with Communications-Enabled Business Processes in Mind?
Offshoring Research Network Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Offshoring Research Network strategies and get answers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Communications-Enabled Business Processes into the services that we provide?
– Can we do Communications-Enabled Business Processes without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can we improve Communications-Enabled Business Processes?
Outsourced document processing Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Outsourced document processing goals and point out Outsourced document processing tensions in leadership.
– Think about the people you identified for your Communications-Enabled Business Processes project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Which customers cant participate in our Communications-Enabled Business Processes domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Professional Employer Organization Critical Criteria:
Graph Professional Employer Organization quality and catalog Professional Employer Organization activities.
Recruitment process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Detail Recruitment process outsourcing engagements and point out Recruitment process outsourcing tensions in leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Communications-Enabled Business Processes project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Communications-Enabled Business Processes create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What business benefits will Communications-Enabled Business Processes goals deliver if achieved?
Robotic process automation Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Robotic process automation engagements and develop and take control of the Robotic process automation initiative.
– How likely is the current Communications-Enabled Business Processes plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Supporting Communications-Enabled Business Processes documentation required?
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Service provider risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Service provider and constraints.
– If a back door exit was used to circumvent an attack, do the attackers now know of such a back door, and thus should a new back door be constructed?
– Does the cloud service provider have sufficient backto-back supporting contracts with the third party providers to ensure service provision to the customer?
– Is there an information classification program that specifies different levels of security based on the nature of a given information asset?
– How quickly can a cloud service provider scale services and capability and is this quick enough for the requirements of the customer/consumer?
– Can the cloud service provider demonstrate appropriate security controls applied to their physical infrastructure and facilities?
– Do you monitor your network in real time to detect possible intrusions or abnormalities in the performance of your system?
– There are numerous state and federal laws requiring IT security compliance. Do you know which apply to your organization?
– In a project to restructure Communications-Enabled Business Processes outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do you publish a bulletin board, chat room or otherwise allow users to upload or post content to your website?
– How will the service provider ensure the staff stays current in the technology/service field?
– Documentation Logs What records should be kept from before, during, and after an incident?
– Do you regularly audit 3rd parties with whom you have data sharing agreements with?
– How should voip service providers who use any or all parts of the pstn be charged?
– Can the cloud service provider make available an endto-end continuity plan?
– How will the service provider monitor or track and report on performance?
– Do you notify customers upon the release of their private information?
– Is there a patch management process in place?
– Is sensitive information involved?
– Do you have VoIP implemented?
Software testing outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software testing outsourcing planning and forecast involvement of future Software testing outsourcing projects in development.
South Africa Critical Criteria:
Grasp South Africa outcomes and summarize a clear South Africa focus.
– What are the short and long-term Communications-Enabled Business Processes goals?
– How can the value of Communications-Enabled Business Processes be defined?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Design Supply chain management and test out new things.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Is a Communications-Enabled Business Processes Team Work effort in place?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What and where are the value changes in the supply chain?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
Variable costs Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Variable costs tactics and pioneer acquisition of Variable costs systems.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Communications-Enabled Business Processes strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Communications-Enabled Business Processes appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Virtual assistant Critical Criteria:
Canvass Virtual assistant engagements and secure Virtual assistant creativity.
– Does Communications-Enabled Business Processes analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Communications-Enabled Business Processes requirements in detail?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– Is Communications-Enabled Business Processes Required?
Website management outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Website management outsourcing visions and catalog what business benefits will Website management outsourcing goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we measure improved Communications-Enabled Business Processes service perception, and satisfaction?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Communications-Enabled Business Processes Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process outsourcing External links:
[PDF]Business Process Outsourcing – …
Analytic hierarchy process External links:
Analytic Hierarchy Process | TransparentChoice
International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process
Association of Southeast Asian Nations External links:
Association of Southeast Asian Nations – Go 4 Quiz
BPO security External links:
BPO security – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Back office External links:
Back Office Login – my90forlife.com
Business Solutions for Your Back Office | Aureon
Your Back Office Services Provider in LATAM | Biz Latin Hub
Business continuity management External links:
12 Business Continuity Management – USPS
BCM London. Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management Consulting Services
Business process External links:
Business Process Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
ProcessPlan – Business Process Manager
Call center industry in Bangladesh External links:
Contact centre External links:
airberlin Contact Centre – 24 hours – airberlin.com
poweredbyrostrvm – Cloud contact centre
ECCCSA | European Contact Centre & Customer Service …
Core competencies External links:
3 Ownership Functions and Core Competencies | …
Core competencies (Article, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]THE ARMY’S CORE COMPETENCIES
Eastern Europe External links:
2nd Eastern Europe Defence Week 2017 – 6-7 November 2017
Travel To Russia, Luxury Tours of Croatia and Eastern Europe
Front office External links:
Enterprise Front Office Automation Solution | Happy Visitor
ePlanning 2.0 Front Office
Virtual Dental Front Office Training – Front Office Rocks
Gross domestic product External links:
gross domestic product | Definition & Formula | Britannica.com
Real gross domestic product by major demand category
BEA: News Release: Gross Domestic Product by State: …
Human resources External links:
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
IUanyWare | University Information Technology Services
Knowledge process outsourcing External links:
Knowledge Process Outsourcing | About Us
Legal outsourcing External links:
Legal Outsourcing Services – Make an Assignment on K-Lawyers
eData Services | Healthcare and Legal Outsourcing
Legal process outsourcing External links:
Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) & Litigation Solutions | DTI
Definition of Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) – The Balance
Contact Us | DTI Global | Legal Process Outsourcing
London School of Economics External links:
[PDF]London School of Economics – CFTC
McKinsey & Company External links:
India | McKinsey & Company
New Delhi External links:
Current Local Time in New Delhi, Delhi, India – Time and Date
New Delhi Food Delivery | UberEATS
New Delhi Palace Pasadena
Offshore outsourcing External links:
Offshore Outsourcing – ambanet.net
How Offshore Outsourcing Affects Customer Satisfaction …
Offshoring Research Network External links:
Offshoring Research Network – How is Offshoring …
Professional Employer Organization External links:
Professional employer organization
http://A professional employer organization (PEO) is a firm that provides a service under which an employer can outsource employee management tasks, such as employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation, recruiting, risk/safety management, and training and development.
PEOPLE HRO – Professional Employer Organization …
Professional Employer Organization (PEO) | LandrumHR
Recruitment process outsourcing External links:
Recruitment Process Outsourcing | Hudson RPO
Recruitment Process Outsourcing | RPO
Recruitment Process Outsourcing – What is RPO? | …
Robotic process automation External links:
Robotic Process Automation| IT Automation | AutomationEdge
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Explained | Pega
Robotic Process Automation – Kryon Systems
Service provider External links:
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
payUSAtax™ – IRS Authorized Tax Payment Service Provider…
Wasatch Peaks Credit Union – Financial Service Provider
South Africa External links:
Henkel South Africa Beauty Care Images
Supply chain External links:
Waldom.com | Your Supply Chain Advantage
CaseStack Supply Chain Solutions
Variable costs External links:
[PPT]Fixed versus Variable Costs
Variable costs – Emerald Forest Hotel
Virtual assistant External links:
JOB TITLE: Home-Based Virtual Assistant – …
UAssistMe.Co – Virtual Assistant Company | Personal …
Virtual Assistant Jobs | Indeed.com
Website management outsourcing External links:
Website Management Outsourcing – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Website Management Outsourcing
Website Management Outsourcing, Professional …